Indulge your inner brunette with pure caramel highlights that warm your hair as well as your heart. This micro-fine powder is a mix of organic Ayurvedic and dyeing herbs that will enhance your hair hair color without any added chemicals.
This totally natural beauty treatment is 100% organic and restores the hair and scalp, while strenghenings and nourishing your hair. Our henna powder is made with high-quality dyeing herbs and the power of Ayurvedic leaf powders, responsibly cultivated using pulverization in India without pesticides or fertilizers.
- Chemical-free, 100% organic hair color
- Dermatologically tested
- All in one solution to tone and treat hair
- 100% grey coverage
- Easy to mix, spread and washout
- Safe & sustainable
- 2 sachets of 100% Organic Henna Powder
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Pair of gloves
- Bowl filled with lukewarm water
- A whisk
- Old towel to protect your clothes
- Shower cap or plastic wrap for setting the color
HOW TO APPLY
- Get a pair of gloves, a bowl with lukewarm water, and a whisk. Use an old towel to protect your clothes and shower cap or plastic wrap for setting the color.
- Pour the required amount of powder into the bowl. Add water little by little and mix well. When the mixture has the consistency of yogurt, it is ready!
- Wash your hair and towel dry it. Cover your shoulders with the towel, put on the gloves and apply the mix from the roots to the ends with your hands or a brush.
- Cover hair with a shower cap or plastic wrap. Leave in place for 60 minutes if you have lighter hair or 90 minutes if you have darker hair.
- Rinse hair until water runs clear. Do NOT use shampoo for 48 hours; instead use your conditioner to rinse out.
- Organic henna powder CANNOT lighten your hair. The product can only enhance your natural color or make your hair color a darker shade.
- Because henna is chemical-free, it works by coating the hair follicle. Do not use chemical permanent hair dyes after application as these will not work.
- Depending on the length or thickness of your hair, the henna powder may require two applications to achieve the ideal color result
- With each application, color will become darker; to avoid this, apply on roots as needed and do a full color application every 8 weeks.
- To cover greys, use Auburn Red powder and desired color (if you have darker hair) or apply the color twice (if you have lighter hair).