The C (Ash) shades are designed to neutralize and/or counteract unwanted copper or reddish highlights. For best results, combine with the corresponding tone of the N (Natural) Series. Thanks to a consistent and odorless formula, Herbatint Haircolor Gel is easy to mix and apply, proving perfect results in just 40 minutes, every time! Herbatint’s gentle formula allows you to lighten your natural colour up by a maximum of 2 shades.
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Gentle formula without ammonia, parabens and alcohol fragrance free
- 8 Organic herbal extracts
- A gel formula, easy to apply
- 36 Mixable shades – can be mixed to create customized colors
- Color gel and developer (unmixed) can be saved and reused allowing for additonal applications.
- 1 bottle of hair color gel
- 1 bottle of developer
- 1 sample of Royal Cream Conditioner
*Gloves and instructions also included. Application kit sold separately.
HOW TO APPLY
- To mix Herbatint Gel and Developer, use the Herbatint measuring cup found in the Herbatint Application Kit to mix equal parts of color and developer. The quantity you use depends on the length and volume of your hair. Note: If you don’t own an Application Kit, you can use a plastic or glass measuring cup, but NEVER use a metal measuring device.
- Mix with a brush until you obtain a gel-like consistency. Starting at the root, apply the gel to dry, unwashed hair. Tilt your head back while you rinse so that the gel does not get into your eyes.
- Once processed, rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear. Rinse by tilting head back (Do NOT use shampoo for 48 hours).
- Finally, apply the Royal Cream Conditioner and leave on the hair for five minutes. Rinse again and style as usual.
Since the product may cause skin irritation on certain individuals, a preliminary sensitivity test should be performed. Click here to learn how to take a sensitivity test at home.
Color Strand Test
We recommend that you test the color on a part of your hair that contains the colors you want to cover. By doing a color strand test, it ensures you get that you get the first look of your desired color.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Since Herbatint uses the most gentle formula possible, our product will only lift about one shade. Herbatint is not capable of lifting multiple shades, so it is important to choose a color within one shade of your normal color, when going lighter.
Herbal Ingredients Natural Ingredients
The 8 organic herbal extracts, specifically selected to nourish and protect your hair and scalp, enhance your hair's color intensity and leave you with a natural, long lasting result.
Mousturizes and adds shine to hair.
Protects and nourishes hair during coloring.
Rheum Palmatum (Rhubarb)
Color enhancers and skin conditioner.
Juglans Regia (Walnut)
Intensifies color, purifying agent.
Toning and soothing properties.
Natural purifying agent and moisturizer.
Rich in essential oils, protects the scalp.
Strengthens and protects the scalp.